All queries are directed to the Principal, Attention: Admissions Secretary, P.O. Box 1036, Kloof, 3640.
Documents that must be completed includes:
- Conditions of Acceptance & General Information.
- Copies of school reports, and a birth certification, must be submitted.
- Interviews currently taking place.
- Admission to Kloof High School is officially confirmed by means of an Acceptance Letter signed by the Principal.
- Applications close on 30 March 2018.
Please contact the school for a copy of the 2019 Admissions Application Form. Click here for information on the admissions process.
All parents are encouraged to make use of the very reasonable student insurance administered by Alexander Forbes. The premiums are: Rugby (R715); Boys (R325), Girls (R208) and cover students to and from school, on the sports field, and school recognised excursions. Cover is effective from January to 31st December 2018. Please click here for more information on Alexander Forbes Risk Services and/or Alexander Forbes Learners Personal Accident. Alternatively phone Mrs Jansen on the number: 7640451.